Tuesday 28 April 2015

Discussion

For my unit 4 portfolio i have decided to do the exam question 'Multiple images'. This is because this is something which will be the most interesting are for me as i have already briefly looked a different techniques such as animation, multiple imagery and overlay which i will be able to incorporate into the project. During this project, i am going to look at existing photographs in order to see different approaches and techniques to the question which i will then take on board and in some cases recreate. I feel that this question will allow me to be open minded with all my shoots as there is no specific subject in which the photographs have to show therefore i will be able to develop from each shoot as well as being inspired by other work. Also with this question i would like to look at photographing both on location and in the studio as this was something which i was not really able to do in my last unit as it was mainly studio based.

From my research so far i have found that there are many different ways of showing multiple images and here are some of my idea which are shown through current photographer work:







No comments:

Post a Comment